As Geographers in our school, we would like our learners to:
- develop a greater understanding and knowledge of the world, as well as their place in it.
- enquire about diverse places, people, resources and natural and human environments.
- have practical experiences of geographical knowledge, understanding and skills that explain how the Earth’s features at different scales are shaped, interconnected and change over time.
- develop knowledge and skills that are transferable to other curriculum areas and which can and are used to promote their spiritual, moral, social and cultural development.
- be curious and fascinated by our world and be proactive about how we can look after it.