- Grey trousers or skirt (Summer – grey shorts or blue checked dress)
- Yellow Polo shirt
- Blue sweatshirt/cardigan with the school badge
- Grey socks or tights
- Black shoes (Velcro, buckle or lace up)
- Please note at no time should heels or backless shoes be worn.
- Blue Book Bag (will contain your child’s reading book etc and a weekly diary which you are welcome to write in).
- PE – black or blue shorts, white t-shirt, navy blue track suit (no hoods) in a PE bag (not rucksack).
- Daps (Reception and Year 1) daps or trainers (Year 2 to Year 6).
- Reception and Year 1 children only A pair of wellingtons to be kept in school for outdoor play (We will provide the waterproof top and trousers).
- Long hair should be tied back at all times.
- Unless it is really hot, please send your child to school with a coat. We always try to play outside even if it is cold or drizzly!
- A hat should be sent in on sunny days and sunscreen applied at home.
Currently the children in Years 2, 3 & 4 go to Five Rivers Leisure Centre in Salisbury on a Monday afternoon so children will also need:
- swimming costumes,
- goggles (if they use them)
- Swimming bag.
- Children with long hair need a band to tie their hair back
Please make sure all items of clothing are clearly named.
How to order uniform:
- You may order direct from www.schooltrends.co.uk
- Log on to site
- Click on order
- Then Online ordering for parents
- Search for the school by name – just enter St Thomas and choose the school
- The notice board will give you the details of when your order will be delivered.
- Enter pupil details
- Choose your items
- Add to basket
When your shopping is complete, view Shopping Basket. Amend basket if necessary and Update.
When finished, continue to payment and follow the instructions.
If you do not have access to the internet or want less than 6 items you can order uniform via the school office. PLEASE note that the final day for ordering is the 25th of the month. Orders placed in July will not be delivered until after the beginning of term in September.