- Grey trousers or skirt (Summer – grey shorts or blue checked dress)
- Yellow Polo shirt (school logo optional)
- Blue sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with the school logo
- Grey socks or tights or white socks
- Black shoes (Velcro, buckle or lace up)
- In summer – supportive sandals may be worn please note at no time should heels, flip-flops or backless shoes be worn
- Skylark children only - A pair of wellingtons to be kept in school for outdoor play
- Blue Book Bag (will contain your child’s reading book etc and for Skylark class a weekly diary which you are welcome to write in)
- Children may bring in a named water bottle
- Blue sports hoodie with school badge or plain black/navy/blue jumper
- black or navy shorts/jogging bottoms
- white/ t-shirt (t-shirt with school badge optional)
- Daps or trainers (YR/Y1) Trainers
Please note that branded items are not accepted as school uniform.
- Old clothes
- Waterproof coat
- swimming costume
- goggles (if they use them)
- Swimming bag
Hair must either be short enough that it does not fall over the face, or swept back from the face with clips or hair bands, or it must be tied up. We ask that all hair accessories be moderate and sensible and in the school colours.
Small, stud type earrings may be worn in pierced ears and small wrist watches may be worn. NO other jewellery, wrist bands, necklaces, or rings may be worn. No nail polish, hair dye or make up should be worn to school.
No mobile phones or other similar devices may be brought into school.
It cannot be emphasised too strongly that all clothing should have your child’s name on it. Children often do not recognise their own belongings, so having your child’s name on all items of clothing can save time and stress to your children, teachers and parents alike. There is a lost property basket in the entranc hall. Please ask to see it if your child loses anything. Any suitable clothes not claimed after a term will go to charity or the PFA fabric recycling effort.
How to order uniform
To order uniform
Several items are available with the school logo:
- Book Bag
- Yellow polo shirt
- PE t-shirt
- PE Sports hoodie
These may be ordered from our school uniform supplier School Trends on-line.
Please keep in mind that orders can take up to 28 days for delivery.
1. Log onto www.schooltrends.co.uk
2. Click on order
3. Then Online ordering for parents
4. Search for the school by name – just enter St Thomas and choose the school
5. The notice board will give you the details of when your order will be delivered.
6. Enter pupil details
7. Choose your items
8. Add to basket
When your shopping is complete, view Shopping Basket. Amend basket if necessary and Update. When finished, continue to payment and follow the instructions.